An oasis of calm in Dublin's city centre
With its Continental style internal courtyard with a five-storey high glass roof, this unique space enables guests to sit snugly beneath clear skies by day and a canopy of stars at night, all within steps of the city’s main busy thoroughfare. The Atrium Parlour, an extension to the main lounge, offers a more secluded area to meet and dine.
Suitable for all occasions, from brief business meetings to friendly rendezvous or special celebrations. Morning coffees, light bites and lunches as well as drinks from its bar, combine with five-star service to ensure that the Atrium Lounge is the discerning visitor’s foremost choice for understated elegance in Dublin city centre.
This Easter, our Traditional Afternoon Tea will get "eggciting" make-over! Running from 8th to the 23rd of April, Easter Afternoon Tea is priced at €34 per person. Book now! Learn More
Easter Afternoon Tea
This Easter, our Traditional Afternoon Tea will get "eggciting" make-over! Running from 8th to the 23rd of April, Easter Afternoon Tea is priced at €34 per person.
Easter afternoon tea menu:
• Free range egg and rocket cress in mini brioche roll
• Goat’s chees curd, basil wafer basket, aged balsamic onions, pesto
• Hummus and cucumber on white bread with mint and chive soured cream
• Oak smoked salmon with lemon cream Cheese on homemade brown scone
• Roast turkey, guacamole, sundried tomato paste and rocket on wholemeal bread
• Hot cross bun and Buttermilk fruit scone with clotted cream and homemade strawberry jam
• Carrot cake with walnuts and cream cheese
• Strawberry Bakewell
• Lemon macaron
• Coffee and chocolate delice
• White peach panna cotta, Morello cherry puree
• Red velvet cupcake with vanilla frosting
Book now for your desired date - call: +35316451324 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to book!